Registration is now open for one of the biggest events in the energy sector:
Join in the 8th edition of UK & Brazil: Partners in Energy, which will take place from March 15th to 19th, and will feature panels on offshore wind energy, distributed energy, the sustainable future of the oil and gas industry, challenges for the application of the Organization's agenda International Maritime Organization (IMO) and biofuels.
Solange David and Alessandro Sanches, who lead BEP's Offshore Wind and Distributed Energy Resouces and Waste to Energy and Biogas areas, respectively, will attend on the first and last day of the event.
Topics discussed per day:
1. Competitiveness of Offshore Wind Energy in Brazil
2. The future of energy distributed in Brazil and the United Kingdom
3. The oil and gas industry and a greener future
4. Future challenges on the IMO (International Maritime Organization) agenda
5. Biofuels and the grain chain of custody
To access the full schedule and sign up, visit: https://lnkd.in/d8_h_nF
Free online event.